Skip to content
August 19, 2026
  • Home
  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
Political Economist

Political Economist

A liberal News reporting Politics, Sports, Business, Commentaries

  • Home
  • National News
    • Metro News
      • metro
    • Society
    • Crime and Justice
  • Special Reports
    • Investigation
    • Features
    • Interviews
  • Opinion
    • Commentaries
    • Perspectives
  • Press Releases
  • International News
  • Business & Economy
  • Politics
Watch Online
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Peter Obi disowns Presidential posters, says only party will decide
  • Politics

Peter Obi disowns Presidential posters, says only party will decide

Admin October 14, 2021
Peter Obi

Peter Obi

October 14, 2021

Peter Obi
Peter Obi

The Vice Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 election, Mr. Peter Obi, has denied having hands in his  posters being circulated  both offline and online, through different  social media platforms.

The release made available by his Media Office and signed by Mr. Valentine Obienyem, said that the office had been lately inundated with  sought-for-clarifications on Obi’s Presidential posters being circulated through various media platforms. The release made it clear that Obi is not in any way connected to, neither has he contracted/authorised anybody or organisation to promote such on his behalf.

The release further noted that Obi is not the one to jump gun on a matter the party is yet to give final directives. “As a faithful party man,” the release adds, “he will abide by the final position of the party on the issue.”

However, the release frowned at people’s preoccupation with the next election when the situation in the country, according to him, calls urgently for all hands to be on deck   towards the restoration of security, eradication of poverty, creation of jobs and provision of other productive ventures for the country’s teeming unemployed youths, improving education and making health care accessible in the country. “These are precisely what Obi is concerned with right now,” the release concludes.

  • Facebook
  • Share on X
  • LinkedIn
  • WhatsApp
  • Email
  • Copy Link
Tags: PDP Peter Obi Presidential posters

Post navigation

Previous My conscience won’t allow me betray those who gave me shelter – Obaseki speaks of defection rumours 
Next INSIGHTS ON ECONOMY AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE DYNAMICS, BY ARIZE NWOBU

Related Stories

Peter Obi is Nigerians’ Candidate of Conscience – Media Office
  • Politics

Peter Obi is Nigerians’ Candidate of Conscience – Media Office

August 19, 2026
NDC leader Dickson appoints Sani Takori, VinMartin Ilo, Steve Nwosu as aides
  • Politics

NDC leader Dickson appoints Sani Takori, VinMartin Ilo, Steve Nwosu as aides

August 18, 2026
12 Reasons Adeleke Won Again In Osun Despite All Odds, By Azuh Arinze
  • Politics

12 Reasons Adeleke Won Again In Osun Despite All Odds, By Azuh Arinze

August 17, 2026
logo

Political Economist is a liberal news magazine with global affiliations.

At Political Economist, we promote free enterprise and act as a catalyst for the growth of knowledge economy. We are proudly pan-Nigeria yet richly spiced with African and global news. We offer a fair and balanced news reportage presented by our team of well-heeled professional journalists. <

About us

  • 5 Olutosin Ajayi Street, By CPM Church, Ajao Estate, Lagos State, Nigeria
  • +234 805 680 1124
  • info@politicaleconomistng.com

Follow

Subscribe to notifications

You may have missed

Troops rescue 14 kidnap victims, arrest 16 suspects Troops
  • National News

Troops rescue 14 kidnap victims, arrest 16 suspects

August 19, 2026
Wike Orders Probe of FCT Directors, Bans Use of Green Areas for Car Lots children
  • National News

Wike Orders Probe of FCT Directors, Bans Use of Green Areas for Car Lots

August 19, 2026
Oil hits three-week high on uncertainty over Hormuz
  • Business & Economy

Oil hits three-week high on uncertainty over Hormuz

August 19, 2026
South African envoy dismisses reports of visa restrictions on Nigerians
  • National News

South African envoy dismisses reports of visa restrictions on Nigerians

August 19, 2026
  • Home
  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
Copyright © All rights reserved. | DarkNews by AF themes.